Less than 9% of Biden’s $2 trillion COVID package went towards crushing the virus. The other 91%? It went towards planting trees in New York, building golf courses in Palm Beach, and sending stimulus checks to Japanese citizens! It’s Biden boondoggles like this that’s led us to where we are now – facing the highest inflation in 40 years. But Biden and the DC Democrats didn’t stop there; they proposed the highest budget in US history and another $5 trillion bill, which if enacted would supercharge inflation and leave our next generation drowning in a sea of red ink.
Sign up here to stand with me in defending our values and keep up with my work.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
When you DEFUND the police, crime RISES. Americans just want SECURITY, and they're not getting it from far-left politicians who are more interested in liberal talking points than they are in PUBLIC SAFETY. ... See MoreSee Less
That didn't take a rocket scientist, you Defund the police, crime is going to go up.
Who has defined the police in Missouri?
What do you actually do Jason Smith ???
Who are these nitwits that want to defund the police..cities that have defunded the police or told them to stand down crime has skyrocketed..when I first heard a democrat say defund the police I thought it was a bad joke and it is..thank you Jason Smith for speaking the truth.
The police havent been defunded. They want to change what is and isnt funded, so it will be more sensible and effective. It will be a plus for both the public and the police. It will take a lot of crap off their shoulders. Repugnicans dont have the guts nor imagination to move forward. This guy is full of crap!
FEARMONGER MUCH!!!! WHAT A PATHETIC PATHOLOGICAL LIAR YOU ARE!!!
Jason Smith Follow 4,806 14,402
Farm kid from Salem. Christian, Rancher, Small Business Owner, PROUD American. Champion of the working class, the unborn, veterans, families, & gun owners #MO8
I am always grateful to get together with my friends and neighbors right at home in Dent County. The left’s broken policies are hurting the very people I hold dear. I promise to fight Biden’s radical agenda with all I have. THANK YOU DENT COUNTY.
Pulaski County patriots hosted yet another fantastic Lincoln Day Event! The Biden Administration has delivered one disaster after another. Missouri has had enough. This November, let’s TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.
There’s no question the leak of the Supreme Court opinion is trying to intimidate the court and undermine the court’s independence. It shows once again that the radical Left will undermine any institution or norm to get its way.
I pray for the justices and for the right outcome